Phoenix Controls has created a set of drawings (PDF, 2D and 3D) of standard valve products to be used by customers for their system design. All dimensions are based on controlled Phoenix Controls part drawings.
These files are stored in several file formats commonly used in engineering CAD programs such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit and Pro/ENGINEER.
The file types currently available are:
- 2D layouts - Drawing Exchange Format (.dxf)
- 2D layouts - AutoCAD Drawing Format (.dwg)
- 3D format, BIM Objects (.rfa)
- 3D format, ACIS Files (.sat)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Other file types may be available. Please contact Phoenix Controls
if you require a format not shown in the tables below.
We validated that the 2D and 3D drawing files can be opened and used with the following CAD programs (with respective compatible files):
- AutoCAD LT
- AutoCAD, version 12 or later*
- Autodesk Revit
* The 3D blocks are in a universal file format called .SAT, created using Pro/ENGINEER. To import them into AutoCAD use the "ACISIN" command.