Founded in 1985, Phoenix Controls is a recognized leader in the design and manufacture of precision airflow control systems for use in critical room environments. Our customers include the leading pharmaceutical companies, universities, hospitals, government research facilities and industrial corporations. We offer innovative, technologically sound airflow and pressurization control solutions that combine unparalleled safety and performance with value and energy savings.
You will find Phoenix Controls' systems operating worldwide in laboratories, vivariums, hospital spaces, pharmaceutical process areas, cleanrooms, open bench labs and biocontainment facilities. The company was privately held until 1998 when it became a business of Honeywell International, Inc. Phoenix Controls maintains its headquarters in Acton, Massachusetts and markets its systems through a worldwide network of independent distributors.
The Phoenix Controls Quality Management System is registered to ISO 9001:2008
Our Core Values
We relentlessly pursue excellence in our products, service to customers, and the tasks of our daily work.
We take ownership of our actions, committ to our customer obligations, and hold ourselves accountable with honesty, fairness, and ethical conduct.
We seek inspiration for creating new solutions by embracing a culture that honors learning, experimentation, and innovative thinking.
We could not design energy saving products supporting sustainability without acknowledging the necessity of earth-friendly practices in our business. Here’s some of what we do:
At our home facility in Acton, MA we
- Recycle -
- 75% of our cardboard
- 20% of our plastic and foam
- 100% of our electronics
- 100% of our lightbulbs, ballasts, and batteries
- 100% of copier parts, drums, and toner cartridges
- Retrofit – Replaced overhead lights with low-energy bulbs and ballasts and installed motion sensing light switches; effectively cutting our lighting-based energy consumption in half.
- Reduce – Instituted re-usable shipping containers. With our local fabricators we also provide roll-on/roll-off carts loaded directly from their production, transported as is, then rolled straight to our factory lines.
- Clean with bio-degradable products.
In our product design and manufacturing we
- Work towards 100% RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant components.
- Select low-impact materials for fabrication (e.g.; in valve welding process).
- Use water-based sealants on our products as we evolve sealant-free designs.
- Continue to implement low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) valve coatings.